How we can help
Daryel and Co have a long and proud tradition of social justice, protecting and exercising the rights of the unemployed, the disabled, those on low incomes or those who can no longer work due to illness or injury.
We can assist with:
- Advising on your eligibility for benefits including Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Disability Living Allowance, Working Tax Credits, Child Tax Credits, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit, Carers Allowance
- Assisting with all benefits-related issues arising from Job Centre Plus, The Tax Credits Office, The Child Support Agency, the Housing Benefit or Council Tax benefit office
- Advising you on appeals against benefit decisions, including taking appeals to the tribunal
- Making backdated claims for underpayment of benefits
- Challenging claims of benefit overpayments
- Defending charges of benefit fraud
- Assisting with the review of Social Fund decisions
- Making formal complaints about the handling of benefit claims
Our fixed fee services are designed to make Welfare Benefits advice accessible and affordable. At a time when you need help the most, we’re here to provide it.
In particular, if you need assistance with challenging a decision made by the DWP, HMRC or Local Authority, or are looking to take a case to Tribunal then please do get in touch.
- Gain the maximum benefits entitlement for our clients
- Ensure clients feel comfortable and in control when journeying through the benefits system
- Represent you and defend your rights expertly and energetically
- Remove any fear, worry or mystery about the legal process
- Communicate regularly, openly and sensitively and always be ready to listen
- Clearly explain funding options and make the quality advice you need accessible and affordable
- Use other expert teams within the firm such as housing, debt, family, etc to provide an all-around service.